International colocation In Paris!! - Forum

2005-09-15 15:04   audrey
hi students from all over the world! You are coming to Paris to study for a year, maybe more? You need a place to stay, a flat to rent? You are open minded and would like to share a flat with other people from other countries for an international experience? If you are a sociable, reliable, and happy person who enjoy life and who'd like to meet new people and have fun with, i have a proposition for you. I'm a french girl, 20 years old, studying at Nanterre Université ethnology and history, and i've been renting a small studio in Paris for a year...alone. That was expensive, hard, and boring for me who are used to live with many people! So i decided to find a biggest flat in Paris or in the suburbs and share it with other students coming from anywhere in the earth from october. I don't have the flat yet, (it is very hard to find here!) but I can tell you that the colocation will be in the suburb and not in central Paris, since big flats are rare and too much expensive. But I think a house in the suburb is a lot better than a very expensive and small flat in the center. Maybe I got a house with 8 rooms! I'm now waiting for the owner's answer, who were very interested. But even if it doesn't work with this house, the colocation is gonna happen. If you are interested , if this idea sounds nice to you, just write me back! hope to hear from you soon , future flatmates! Audrey.

Ang: International colocation In Paris!!
2005-12-14 15:37   Magnus
Salut, Je suis un garcon suedois qui vais faire un stage a l'ambassade suedois á Paris entre janvier et juin -06. J' ai deja vecu un collocations plusierus fois ( Londre, Lille)et l'experience m'a beaucoup plu!! Envoyee moi un e mail si tu toujours es envie de vivre en collocation. magno674@student.liu.se A bientot, Magnus

Nyhetsbrev
Prenumerera på vårt nyhetsbrev och få inspiration, rekommendationer och ett urval av våra bästa tips direkt till din inkorg! 🚀
Logga in